|WELCOME TO '1 COMMUNITY', A one-stop resource for businesses and community sponsorship of
the ESP Recreation Council and its ongoing youth programs. Please see below for the sponsorship
process and donation levels. Because of supporters like you, we can continue to offer the Southeast
area youth the best opportunities possible. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
ESP Sponsorship Chairperson
In effort to make donating as easy as possible, we offer two (2) ways to do so:
1. MAIL (Check): Simply click HERE to download a donation form. Print and fill out the form and send in the form with your
ESP REC - SPONSORSHIP
7201 North Point Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21219
2. ONLINE (Credit Card): Simply visit our online service website by clicking HERE. Follow the steps to create an account
(one-time only) and follow the steps to the donation procedure.
* YOUTH ATHLETIC PROGRAMS - Visit our homepage at www.esprec.com (program sites on the left) for more information on
each and every athletic program we offer.
* ESP GENERAL FUND - Our general fund is used for program support as well as other accruing costs (Rec & Parks,
field-management, paint, Sunshine (flowers to injured players), etc...) used to support our programs.
* ESP FIELD FUND - Created in 2009 to be used for the replenishment of existing playing fields and the development of new fields
in the community (See Karll Property Site - Click HERE).
* EDGEMERE TREE-LIGHTING CELEBRATION - Created in 2011, the ESP Recreation Council and North Point/Edgemere VFD
joined together to host a Tree-Lighting celebration with free hot drinks, snacks, kids craft making, caroling, a visit from Santa himself as
well as the lighting of the Edgemere Tree! This is free to any and all community members! Click HERE for more information.
|CLICK ON THE ICONS BELOW TO DONATE VIA MAIL (Check) OR ONLINE (Credit Card)