ATTENTION PARENTS! ***PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING***
1. Online Registration accepts credit card payments only. If you have any questions regarding the online registration, please contact your program chairperson.
2. Upon completing online registration, you will receive an EMAIL CONFIRMATION. Please make sure you hold onto this email in case their are any issues afterwards. If you did not receive the email confirmation or cannot produce it when asked, you will NOT be registered for the program. If you are experiencing problems, please contact the program chairperson via EMAIL & PHONE.
3. ALL parents must sign and submit the following waiver form (click here) to the program chairperson prior to participating in any ESP program.
4. DUNGEON COUPONS - If you volunteered and received dungeon coupons for your service, please email Tim Dodge (email@example.com) for further instruction.
5. REFUNDS - Due to participants not fulfilling their registration commitments, Our Recreation Council operates under a strict NO REFUND policy with the exception of extreme medical cases or if we cannot provide a team in your child's particular age group. In the case of an 'extreme medical case', the issue must be brought to the ESP Rec Board's attention where it will be voted upon. Thanks for your understanding.
6. By registering with the ESP Rec-Council, you are accepting ALL County & Rec-Council CODE OF CONDUCT POLICIES for both parent and player. The ESP Rec-Council strictly enforces the 'Code of Conduct' and will apply strong consequences to those Players, Parents and/or Coaches who violate these policies. Thank you for your cooperation and support in providing a fun, safe and educational environment for our kids!
Thank you for your cooperation! Any questions, contact Tim (firstname.lastname@example.org).